WHAT DOES ONE TRULY SAY?
THE PSYCHOLOGY OF COMMUNICATION IN DAILY PRACTICE.
Who is it for?
If you wish to know how:
* to choose words to express what you truly mean
* to understand what the other person truly means
* to keep the space and power in balance
* to get what you need in a relationship
* to speak more from the heart
* to de-escalate a starting conflict
* to recognize emotional blackmail
* the psychology of communication works
* you recognize space and lack of space in communication
* you have tools to keep the power in balance
* you can apply the elements of the models
* you see through the psychology of communication.
The program consists of two meetings of one day each.
We work on the basis of the cases, questions and wishes that have been submitted. As little theory as possible, and only intended to give body to all experiences. We look at, among others: emotions, anger, conflicts, communication styles, and preferred sensory channels.
The group consists of a maximum of 12 participants.
You formulate what you wish to learn, and study the materials which you receive after enrollment.
Are you familiar with the model for Non-violent Communication? Then you will be surprised how many new things you learn.
When you are not familiar with this way of communicating, you will explore a whole new world.
Donderdag 8 november van 9.30 – 17.30 uur
Donderdag 22 november van 9.30 – 17.30 uur
€ 295,= (VAT free) incl. materials/coffee/tea/lunch for private enrollment.
€ 425,= (VAT free) incl. materials/coffee/tea/lunch for business enrollment.
REGISTER AND ENROLL.